A fourth Sprouts Farmers Market is opening in Mesa tomorrow to help meet the growing local demand for fresh, natural and organic foods, according to company officials.
The new 30,000-square-foot store at 5918 E. Longbow Parkway will open at 7 a.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Jan. 10.
Grand opening day giveaways:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, 13 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, 14 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
As part of Sprouts’ commitment to “zero waste,” the new Mesa Sprouts will donate unsold and edible groceries to United Food Bank in Mesa through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers will have donated an estimated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals, said company officials. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.