Halloween is fast approaching and Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona stores in Mesa offer many items where you can use your imagination to create custom and unique costumes. Arizonans can shop for components of their costume with authenticity and imagination. From pirates, witches, zombies, and the latest in politics and pop-culture, Goodwill’s stores offer an unparalleled alternative to boring packaged costumes.
“We love October,” said Courtney Nelson, vice president of marketing and communications at Goodwill. “It’s such a festive time of year and our shoppers get a kick out of creating unique costumes. We encourage people to shop early for the best selection and keep an open mind. You may come in thinking one thing and leave with a total different option. But, we can guarantee it will be fun and there are plenty of ways to save over traditional costume shops.”
Goodwill will be offering many in-store promotions geared towards savings.
- Swap Your Costume Week is Oct. 8-14: Donate your old costume and receive a coupon for 20 percent off. Valid on seasonal items.
- Treats Not Tricks! Oct. 28: Stop by any store for a candy treat from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Halloween Seasonal Extra Savings
- 50 percent off Oct. 27 – 30
- 75 percent off Oct. 31
Shop your local Goodwill store for a one-of-a-kind Halloween costume, take a photo in your costume, share it on their Facebook page by 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 31 to be entered in this year’s Costume Contest.
Prizes will be awarded to Best Costumes:
- 1st Place – $250 Goodwill gift card.
- 2nd Place – $75 Goodwill gift card.
- 3rd Place – $50 Goodwill gift card.
The Mesa locations are:
- 1046 S. Country Club Drive.
- 106 E. McKellips Road.
- 3655 E. Southern Ave.
- 6030 E. Main St., Suite 6120.
- 4412 E. University Drive.
- 2039 W. Guadalupe Road.
- 2070 S. Power Road.
- 5263 S. Power Road.
For more information, visit www.goodwillaz.org/halloween.