Mesa Public Schools begin the new school year next Wednesday, Aug. 10, and Cricket Wireless and The Salvation Army invite Mesa residents to be part of “Stuff the Pack,” a school supply drive to help provide local kids with the tools they need to be successful this upcoming school year.
From now until Aug. 13, residents can drop off school supplies and other items, like notebooks, pencils, paper, backpacks, binders, glue sticks, hand sanitizer and more at 15 participating Cricket Wireless authorized retailers in Mesa. And it’s easy to donate. Just spot the decorated donation bin at participating locations. The Salvation Army will give all items collected to children in need to equip them for the new school year.
Bring your donations to any of these Cricket retailers in Mesa:
- 1229 E. McKellips Road, Suite 110
- 354 N. Country Club Drive
- 2722 S. Alma School Road, Suite 7
- 3630 E. Southern Ave., Suite B-101
- 5050 E. University Drive, Suite 106
- 2829 E. University Drive, Suite 2
- 1457 W. Southern Ave., Suite A-4
- 437 S. Gilbert Road, Suite 10
- 1225 W. Main St., Suite 111B
- 1810 S. Power Road
- 42 S. Stapley Drive
- 1302 E. Southern Ave.
- 929 N. Dobson Road, Suite 101
- 450 S. Sossaman Road, Suite 105
- 1338 S. Country Club Drive, Suite 1338
– Kelly Mixer is managing editor of MyNewsMesa.com. Reach her at email@example.com.