As the East Valley hopefully ushers in cooler weather, the unmistakable sights, sounds and smells of fall will envelop Arizonans, especially in Mesa, where AJ’s Fine Foods will be hosting a Fall Festival to celebrate the season.
“One of the most impressive attributes about each of our AJ’s Fine Foods stores, is how connected our members are to their neighboring communities,” said Jayson Mead, director of operations for AJ’s Fine Foods. “Our Mesa store expressed they wanted to host something festive for their customers this fall season, so the leadership and overall team went the extra mile to make it happen. We hope this event is a great success and we look forward to expanding the concept to other stores next year.”
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday, Oct. 29, AJ’s Fine Foods at 1836 S. Val Vista Drive in Dana Park will be brimming with fall décor, food and fun for all ages. Providing the perfect setting for midday festivities, the store will be the gateway to all things fall as participants enjoy:
- Getting kids into the spirit of fall at a complimentary face painting station where children can pick from a host of designs, including a small spider web, pumpkin or ghost.
- Hunting for the perfect pumpkin in AJ’s pumpkin patch (charge for pumpkins).
- Enjoying the many warm beverages from AJ’s Coffee Bar (charge for beverages).
- Choosing a creatively designed fall flower arrangement in the floral department to spice up your home.
- Feasting your eyes on delicious sweets-n-treats from the Boulangerie.
- Sampling a wide-range of fall-inspired treats from vendors, including Laura’s Granola, Stonewall Kitchen, Robert Rothschild, Columbus/Mia Bella, Gunny Sauces, Ethel M Chocolates, La Salsa Caliente, Laila’s Kitchen (Krispeas), Dr. Hummus, Essentia Water, CocoaVia, Stanton Orchards and Hi Brew.
AJ’s will also conduct a raffle to benefit Arizona Autism United, a local 501(c)(3). With a grand prize of a $100 AJ’s gift card, tickets will be available for purchase at the store at a cost of $5 per ticket or three for $10. The winner will be drawn at the end of the event and do not need to be present to win.
Arizona’s gourmet grocer will have something for everyone during the Fall Festival event. For more details, call 480-507-7280.
AJ’s operates 11 locations in Arizona. For more information, visit www.ajsfinefoods.com.